The auratec® GmbH is glad you are visiting our homepage and show interest in our company and our services. Preserving your privacy while processing personal data as well as the security of all buisness data is important for us and is taken into account in all our processes.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by the person responsible:
auratec® GmbH, Karl-Keßler-Straße 20, 73433 Aalen – Wasseralfingen, Deutschland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 7361 / 7 80 90 – 0, Fax: +49 7361 / 7 80 90 – 10.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www.auratec.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given express consent to this, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume, that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event, that a legal obligation to disclosure exists, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR,
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with you.
4. Rights of affected persons
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of your right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand immediately the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is required for the exercise of the right of free expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, as far as:
o the accuracy of the data is disputed by you,
o the processing is unjustified, but you reject their deletion,
o we no longer need the data, but you need it for the asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or
o you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a struc-tured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to recall your once given consent at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
5. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to the extent that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
6. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.